The MP government launched the scheme on January 28, 2023. So far, 4464104 people have registered under the Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 scheme. Read up on the Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 Registration and educate yourself. The required Login, Benefits, forms, and Documents are listed here.
Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
The Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 registration is now underway. The scheme was created to promote social justice by assisting women entering labor. To date, the initiative has awarded approximately 370.83 crores in scholarships.
Eligible candidates may complete the application forms. Continue reading if you need to familiarize yourself with its advantages, regulations, and processes. Quickly check all our information and register for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0.
Login Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
The login will take place via the Ladli Behna Yojana Login Portal. Candidates must read the following terms and conditions in order to participate:
- Girls who are born on or after January 1, 2006.
- The girl shall be enrolled in the regional Anganwadi center.
- The parents of the girl child must be residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- The parents are not capable of filing income taxes.
- The parents who have adopted family planning after the birth of a second child.
- The first delivered girl child is going to avail of the benefits, and after the birth of the second girl child, the parents are required to adopt family planning. Then only the government will provide the benefits of the scheme.
The CM of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chauhan, initiated the scheme.
Benefits of the Ladli Behna Yojana in 2023
We have listed the perks that registered candidates will receive.
- The scheme offers enrolled women 1,000 rupees each month.
- The government will spend approximately Rs. 60 million.
- The programs aim to empower women in the state financially.
- The scheme will issue assurance certificates worth Rs. 1,18000 in the name of the girl kid.
- The registered girl would have to pay a minimum of Rs 2000 for class 6, Rs 4,000 for class 9, and Rs 6,000 for class 11. The applicant would receive an Rs. 6,000 scholarship in class.
- Girls would be given Rs 25000 to help them enroll in vocational courses after 12th grade.
Not only that, but the government will also pay Rs. 1 lakh to the girl for marriage after she reaches the age of 21.
Form 2023 of the Ladli Behna Yojana
Online application forms are available. Candidates should go to the website @ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in. The opportunity to fill out the form is available on the homepage. (Apply) Aavydan Karein
- After reading all the terms, you must tick the self-declaration points and present them there.
- Select the next choice from the list below. Then a new page will appear.
- Insert the following: Ladli’s Samagra identification number Enter the general ID of Ladli’s family and then select For which Ladli the application is being made. Choose from the drop-down menu.
- You must submit information about the family and any other requested information.
Your applications will be accepted based on the integrity of the information once you fill it in and attach the document.
Also, Check Below Post
- SSP Portal Pre Matric Scholarship Login, Registration
- ABHA Card Benefits, Registration, Eligibility
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
2023 Ladli Behna Yojana Application Documents
Those interested in applying must submit the following documents: Examine them one by one.
- The girl’s identification card and her family’s identification.
- In the case of a second girl child, the family planning certificate.
- Photograph of a little girl with her parents.
- The papers should only be in JPEG, GIF, PNG, or other image formats. Other formats will not be accepted.
- All documents must be between 40 and 200 kb in size.
We have included all of the information you will need to apply Click Here
Thank you for visiting our site www.worldwidegen.com
Comment below if you have any inquiries on the Ladli Behna Yojana 2023.